Digital Prison

I have spent my life trapped in a prision of my own choosing, a prison with no doors, windows or walls, only a screen, a controller and a console. 

Living out my life as which ever character in which ever story, I was playing at the time. I have only self control to thank that I never discovered the world that is Warcraft. Other wise, I cannot help but think that I would be lost, lost in a world that does not exist in the physical relm, but in the ever expanding digital realm, the realm where dreams can be visualised, and night mares realised.

A realm where the difference of life and death is but a save, or a restart away. 

Where you can be what you want, do what you want, whenever or however you see fit. 

But this world is expanding, this relm and ours seem to be ever merging, how soon till what we now know as reality becomes fantasy, and what we know as fantasy becomes reality?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life with Aspergers Syndrome (the Social Dyslexia)

The Nissan Juke...The Car which is the very definition of Disciplined Insanty

Peugeot 308 The European Car of Year 2014....or is it? An honest review