Thinking of Solitude

Sometimes I think back to times long gone, to events and periods in my life  that I never thought that I would ever miss.

It's not the events themselves, but certain experiences that came with them.

Now my mind drifts back to a time when I was naught but a lost soul, a man with no compass to guide him and no sail with which to send me on my way.

To a place where I went which was not of my choosing. A place where as much I felt the warmth of friendship, I also felt the peace that solitude brings, and now I again long to taste that solitude once more.

To feel that peace that being away from human civilisation brings, even if it is for but an hour or day. 

To once again be immersed in mother natures beauty. To be in a place where the hum and racket of machines cannot be heard, where music comes from the wind whistling through the trees, to hear the delicate songs that the birds sing, to be in aware of the sight of eagles soaring on wing and to once again be at peace....there is no price tag for this. 

This place is real but for the time being, I go there in my dreams until I am there once again.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life with Aspergers Syndrome (the Social Dyslexia)

The Nissan Juke...The Car which is the very definition of Disciplined Insanty

Peugeot 308 The European Car of Year 2014....or is it? An honest review