What a way to Start the day

When I woke at 6:30 it was still dark reminding ke that the further north we travel we enter in to winter it's a strange feeling.

At 7:30 the early gimpses of sunrise appear a new day about to be given birth, and by 8:15 I stare uncontollabley and await paintently to see the sun rise in the east. 

The condensation marks of a plane that passed by minutes before becomes a red streak across the sky which gets brighter as that inevitable moment comes closer to fruition, changing colours as life comes back to an eternaly dark planet. 

A sight that I have seen a thousand times before but now I see it with my eyes open for the first time, the colours as the whole sky begins to light up hours before this moment. To the dark clouds as they begin thier slow retreat, their time will come again but not just yet. 

The planes trail now becomes a glowing firery multitude of colours, as light begins to come and make visible ships on the horozion, the whites horses leap in to action as they try and force this mighty ship into submission, as they leap out of the sea on to the hull and become but a White spray which as the wind catches it circles elegantly, and yet mysteriously like something from a dream.

There is a warm glow in the sky as the moment I have been waiting for just happens but it will not be rushed everything in it's own sweet time.

There are a multitude of colours, reds, yellows, oranges, even through the wind is cold the very sight of these colours warms the soul, the jetstream now becomes an electric white, glowing with a warm slightly light pink and orange hew. It's now 8:43 and I can't bring my self to move from my spot on the starboard wing.

There I can now see it as it rises brilliantly through the line of clouds an imaculate glowing orb a perfect sphere, glowing with reds yellows oranges pinks and whites. What a start to the day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life with Aspergers Syndrome (the Social Dyslexia)

The Nissan Juke...The Car which is the very definition of Disciplined Insanty

Peugeot 308 The European Car of Year 2014....or is it? An honest review