The way the Atlantic makes me feel

Of all the seas and oceans that I have ventured through on my journey, it's the atlantic that is the most awe-inspiring, and that makes this massive ship feel like a ship should. It's the fact that no other stretch of water I have encountered can make this ship rock and roll, any wear near as much as the Atlantic. 

It's this motion of the ocean that reminds me of the supreme power of nature, its something that you cannot deny. 

Most of all the Atlantic reminds of the fact we are at last on our return leg, my final few days that have been confirmed even further as I received my travel information, from Amsterdam to London Heathrow on Thursday the 26th, I can unashamedly say that after I recieved this piece of paper, and had placed it in my lockable drawer, I went up to the highest part of the ship, on top of the bridge took off my shirt and basked in the sun, placed my head phones in my ears and began to dance, a dance of pure joy, not caring who saw in fact I really couldn't give a shit who saw. As dance is nothing but a form of expression.

But nothing can describe what it is like to see the bow of this ship plunge into the ocean considering that it's normally 8 meters from the water to the deck. It is the most uncomfortable Ocean that I have been in and yet it's the one that feels the most like home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life with Aspergers Syndrome (the Social Dyslexia)

The Nissan Juke...The Car which is the very definition of Disciplined Insanty

Peugeot 308 The European Car of Year 2014....or is it? An honest review